As its name suggests, AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter is a professional application which converts PDF files to DWG files quickly and easily. As a user of CAD programs, you will definitely find useful application as AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter allows you to convert PDF documents directly to DWG format. To streamline the entire process, AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter conversions can be batched. It retains the quality of the original PDF files by keeping polynomials, polygons, text, images, the arc texts and lines of the PDF file in the resulting DWG file. To use the PDF to DXF Converter, you do not need to have AutoCAD installed on your computer.
- Smart Object Recognition improves the file conversion quality;
- Convert PDF to editable DWG and DXF file;
- Retaining original lines, arcs, and True Type texts;
- Support specific page(s) conversion;
- Accepts single page and multi-page PDF input;
- Convert raster image to vector entities;
- Support for elements such as polylines, polygons, text, etc.;
- Allow for extracting images from a PDF file;
- Supports batch conversion;
- Do not need to have AutoCAD installed.
Test & Review:
Want to use texts and diagrams available from a PDF document in your project AutoCAD? In that case, you need a converter as AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter. Basically, AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter is a format converter that lets you convert PDF documents to DWG format.
With AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter program, you can import these PDF files and save as usable, editable DWG files. It can help you convert PDF to DWG or PDF to DXF file with high quality and fast speed. With clean and easy-to-use interface, even a novice can use the PDF to DWG software at ease!
Pros & Cons:
+ Easy-to-use experience;
+ Batch Convert PDF to DWG and DXF;
+ Scanned PDF supported;
+ Free upgrade.
- Can't convert raster image to vector entities.
Any PDF to DWG Converter is an application that gives you the ability to convert your PDF files to AutoCAD file formats (DXF or DWG). With the use of Any DWG to PDF Converter, you can convert any PDF to DWG and DXF quickly and efficiently for editing in AutoCAD. The advantage of this application is that it operates independently that is to say, you will not need to have AutoCAD software. Besides, the tool is able to perform processing of multiple files. It weighs only 4 megabytes, and the appearance of it is quite understandable. In summary the program is super easy to use and supports all versions of Adobe PDF. Most importantly, Any PDF to DWG Converter full fills its task!
- Convert PDF files to DWG and DXF formats in batch;
- Output files compatible with AutoCAD R13 - R2013 DWG/DXF;
- Support all versions of Adobe PDF files;
- Support single and multi-page files;
- Convert the whole PDF doc, a range of pages or a single page into separate DWG/DXF files;
- Optimize vectors such as lines, polylines, circles, arcs, etc.,
- Support conversion of raster images in PDF files;
- Ability to work with or without AutoCAD;
- Powerful and easy to use.
Test & Review:
If you need to batch convert PDF files to DWG/DXF files, Any PDF to DWG Converter is perfect for the job. Any PDF to DWG Converter can b atch convert PDF to DWG and PDF to DXF format for editing in AutoCAD or other CAD. It allows you to easy convert PDF to DWG and PDF to DXF without the need of AutoCAD or other CAD systems.
Pros & Cons:
+ Fast conversion speed;
+ Intuitive interface;
+ Supports both DWG and DXF files.
- The price is a little expensive.
Aide PDF to DWG Converter - a powerful application that quickly and easily converts files from PDF format into high quality DWG/DXF formats for further editing in CAD programs. It can preserve the lines, shapes and fonts of the original file and output high-quality files. You can convert the entire document or only selected pages. The program provides batch conversion of all pages of the PDF files, extracts embedded raster images and converts thousands of PDF files quickly. Also, the PDF to DWG Converter supports two different outputs: editable DWG or DXF file.
- Convert PDF files to editable DWG/ DXF files quickly and easily;
- Extract embedded raster images from PDF files;
- Accepts multiple PDF inputs;
- Includes hundreds of symbols;
- Convert thousands of PDF files to DXF files in 1 step;
- Support batch conversion of all pages in a PDF file;
- Stand-alone application - does not require installed AutoCAD;
- High quality, high performance, and easy to use.
Test & Review:
Aide PDF to DWG Converter is a tool with a very specific use; it converts Acrobat documents with technical or engineering drawings in DWG / DXF files that are used by AuctoCAD and the like.
The program converts documents in batchers and per the settings you select: number of pages, the page scale, image retrieval, etc. Aide PDF to DWG Converter is capable of processing embedded images to generate plans that are fully editable by any program of technical design.
Aide PDF to DWG Converter overcomes its limited utility with dependable results making it a must if you are an engineer or a designer.
Pros & Cons:
+ It works quickly and simply;
+ The files are loyal to the original and edible;
+ It extracts embedded images.
- Only suitable for a very restricted group of users.